LUCI: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois will be
*tonight*, Tuesday, September 26, 2006, at 7 pm at the Illinois State
Museum Research and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in
Springfield.  If you need directions, there's a link to maps and
driving directions on the LUCI site.

There's some work being done at the RCC that *might* require us to use
an alternate entrance.  Try to get to the meeting on time (or a little
early) so Erich can join us instead of standing outside playing
doorman.  ;-)

We have a topic!  Don Parth and I will be talking about and
demonstrating RAID and LVM on Linux.  We'll also be talking about some
related things.

As always, bring any questions you have, and we'll do our best to
answer them.

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard          | http://www.luci.org/