LUCI: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois will be
Tuesday, June 28, 2005, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum Research
and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in Springfield.  If you
need directions, there's a link to maps and driving directions on the
LUCI site.

Since the last meeting, we've had releases of new versions of Fedora,
Debian, and Knoppix (maybe others, I don't pay much attention to other
distributions), so this would be a good time to discuss new features,
bugs we've run across so far, etc.

I'll see you there.  :-)

NOTE: Just a heads-up...  Our July 26 meeting is being cancelled.
Erich and I both have other (entirely unrelated) plans that day.

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard          | http://www.luci.org/