LUCI: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois will be
tomorrow, Tuesday, November 25, 2003, at 7 pm at the Illinois State
Museum Research and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in
Springfield.  If you need directions, there's a link to maps and
driving directions on the LUCI site.

There are a few things I'd like to talk about at this meeting, mostly
continuing topics we discussed at the last meeting (Fedora, Postfix,
things like that).  Plus, if all goes well, I'll be bringing in an
interesting toy...

See you tomorrow.  :-)

Steven Pritchard          | http://www.luci.org/