LUCI: Tonight's meeting

Hi all,
  Construction has begun in the big meeting room at the ISM Research and
Collections Center so we need to use the alternate rooms. The small
"executive" meeting room fills up pretty fast, so I think we should shift
to the "East Conference Room," the one that is located farther back in the
building.

  When we use that conference room, policy states that I can not leave the
front door open, so it is best if people can arrive during the 20-minute
period of about 6:50 to 7:10. There is a doorbell at the front door, but
it may take a while for someone (me) to make the trek across the building.
Of course, I'm not going to turn anyone away so go ahead and ring if
no one is there to let you in.

  I have no idea how long this situation will last. When completed the
construction should provide us with a much less echo-y meeting room.

Erich

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email:erich(at)illinois.state.museum
                 http://illinois.state.museum/