LUCI: Linux Newbie Meeting - Tuesday 1/14

The next Newbie meeting will be this Tuesday, January 14, 7:00 - 9:00.
Topic - Installing Debian 3.0.

As usual, the session will be located at the Illinois State Museum
Research and Collections Center in Springfield, IL, located at 1011
E. Ash Street. Follow the link on www.luci.org for a map and driving
directions.

As is not usual, we will be meeting in a different room.  The big room
in front where we usually meet is filled with boxes.  Erich is arranging
to use a room in the rear in the building.  Because there are multiple
sets of locked doors and a labyrinth between the front and back, it
would be highly convenient to the guides if everyone arrives as close to
7:00 as possible, in any case by 7:10 or so.

Hope to see you there!
Don Parth

"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.