[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LUCI: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 meeting
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: LUCI: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 meeting
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:07:25 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Linux Users of Central Illinois
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/188.8.131.52i
The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is tomorrow,
Tuesday, August 27, 2002, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum
Research and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in
Springfield. If you need directions, there's a link to maps and
driving directions on the LUCI site.
Aaron Cronkright will be giving us a presentation on a floppy-based
Linux firewall that he's been using.
As usual, we'll also go over news, answer questions, that sort of
See you there. :-)
firstname.lastname@example.org | Linux Users of Central Illinois
(618)398-7360 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.luci.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.