LUCI: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is tomorrow,
Tuesday, March 27, 2001, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum Research
and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in Springfield.  If you
need directions, there's a link to maps and driving directions on the
LUCI site.

Our original topic for tomorrow's meeting (email virus scanners) is
being postponed until next month due to scheduling conflicts.  I will
*finally* be bringing my bag of stuff from LinuxWorld (better late
than never, right?), but that won't fill the entire meeting.
Suggestions for an alternate meeting topic are welcome.  Either mail
me or post your ideas on luci-discuss.

See you tomorrow.  :-)

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month