LUCI: March 14, 2000 Newbie Night reminder

----- Forwarded message from Kara Pritchard -----

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:29:29 -0600 (CST)
From: Kara Pritchard <kara@linux.com>
To: luci-discuss@luci.org
Subject: Newbie Night tonight -- Late notice, sorry

It's really late notice, and for this I apologize. But there is both a
Perl and a Linux Newbie Night meeting tonight.

For NN, we'll do a quick demo of an installation (if I can find an
available machine) of either TurboLinux or SuSE. In addition (or in lieu
of) the install, I will be covering basic shell commands and keyboard
shortcuts.

Hope to see you there. Sorry again for the late notice.

- Kara