LUCI: Tuesday, November 23 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is *today*,
Tuesday, November 23, 1999, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum
Research and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in
Springfield.  If you need directions, there's a link on the LUCI site.
(Remember, this is our old location, *not* the Museum itself.)

Jason, Jeff, and/or Mark will be giving a presentation on Debian at
tonight's meeting.  (You guys figure out how you want to handle it.  :)
Debian is the free Linux distribution that is maintained entirely by
volunteers.

Enjoy the meeting, and have a happy Thanksgiving.  I'll see you all
next month.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month