LUCI: Tuesday, October 26 meeting - OLD LOCATION!

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is tomorrow,
Tuesday, October 26, 1999, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum
Research and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in
Springfield.  If you need directions, there's a link on the LUCI site.
If you still can't figure out where it's at, call me.  :-)

    ****                 WE'VE MOVED AGAIN!                 ****
    **** Please note that this is our old meeting location! ****
    ****             We're *not* at the Museum!             ****

(I'm Cc'ing this to luci-discuss also, just in case some of you aren't
subscribed to the announce list.)

At tomorrow's meeting, we'll be going through news & cool stuff from
this year's Atlanta Linux Showcase.  (And yes, we do have free stuff
to give away.  :)

I also will be giving a brief look at some games and applications for
Linux, including some of the new games from Loki, and the new
Sun-branded Star Office.

See you tomorrow.  :-)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month