LUCI: Tuesday, March 23 meeting - new location!

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is tomorrow,
Tuesday, March 23, 1999, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum
at the corner of Spring and Edwards Streets in Springfield.  If you
need directions, see the ISM directions page web site at

    http://www.museum.state.il.us/ismsites/main/directions.htm

            **** Please note the new location! ****

(Sorry I didn't mention the move sooner, but I've only known for sure
since right about the time of Computerfest, and I was just a little
distracted then.  :)

Just for a change of pace, I'd like to go back to the basics a bit for
tomorrow's meeting and talk about using the shells, vi, and that sort
of thing.  This would be a good meeting for you beginners to attend.
I'll also try to keep it as interesting as possible for all of the
experienced users (plus you guys get to correct me if I tell everyone
something wrong ;).

As always, bring any questions you might have, and we'll do our best
to answer them.

See you tomorrow.  :-)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month