LUCI: next LUCI meeting Jan. 27

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois will be
Tuesday, January 27.  We're moving the meeting to a room at the
Illinois State Museum Research and Collections Center.  For more
information, directions, etc., see the web site at

    http://www.luci.org/

If the fourth Tuesday of the month works well enough for everybody,
we'll probably make it our (semi-)permanent meeting night.  Please,
please, let me know if this night does/does not work for you.  (And if
it doesn't, what night would.)

We've got some new Linux Journals and books from SSC to give away.
We'll also have a copy of O'Reilly and Associates' Perl Resource Kit
to take a look at.